- Reference: LK46876
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The role of Financial Accountant is due to the continued success and growth of their operations and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to play a key role within the finance function.
Our Client is an organisation with a global reach, local to Limerick and well known at a national level. The Role of Financial Accountant will have responsibility for the preparation of monthly management accounts and preparation of other Financial information.
If you wish to discuss this role in further detail, please call Jennifer O’Gorman on 061 412276.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns and reconciliation
- Supporting the budgeting & forecasting processes
- You will be required to provide guidance to clients on a consultancy basis.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- In conjunction with the Management Accountant preparation of monthly finance reporting pack
- Collaborating with third parties such as auditors in conjunction with the clients reporting timelines.
- Monitor the clients’ debtors’ ledger, creditors ledger and treasury management.
- Budget and forecast preparation.
- Dealing with Revenue Commissioners, Companies Registration Office, auditors, tax advisors, legal advisors and banks as required.
- Assist with IT systems and process design and improvement
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills