We are working with a leading global company in the fund accounting space and we are looking for an experienced professional to join their New Business Implementation team as a Senior Consultant. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract and can be based in either of our client's offices (Limerick or Dublin).
This team actively manages the new business approval process and manage feedback from operations to Sales and Relationship Management teams; assist in RFP due diligence process and Sales presentations to clients; pipeline/capacity management; monitor risk and issues throughout the project and ensure proper escalation to senior management where needed.
- Co-ordinate Fund launches and transitions with new business take on teams, Clients, Relationship Managers, and relevant departments/business units.
- Scope the project and critical path with the Client and relevant internal departments.
- Create project plans for meetings
- Chair project meetings and document actions/updates. Ensure new business take-on teams are taking ownership of their tasks.
- Actively manage the new fund approval process, including the circulation of all details to the operational areas and the monitoring of the replies via the tracking file.
- Report and escalate to Senior Management any risks and critical tasks from plans that are outstanding, e.g. SLDs, Fees, Legal Agreements.
- Assist in RFPs and Sales presentations to Clients.
- Conduct Lessons Learned on completion of a complex project when required.
- Extensive Client Service Orientation
- Proven Analytical Thinking
- Concern for Quality
- Extensive Leadership abilities
- In-depth Product/Service Knowledge
- Extensive funds Industry Knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Experience leading and managing projects and teams would be beneficial
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.