We have an opening for a senior Network Administrator or System Administrator. Your ability to work with a wide variety of people at different levels of the organisation will help ensure our success. Being able to prioritize and execute daily will be challenging and rewarding.
- Administrating enterprise hardware and software
- Troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis of issues for:
- EqualLogic Storage
- Dell Clients and Servers
- Hyper-V – Microsoft VMM
- Windows Clients
- Hardware troubleshooting Skills, coordination and Vendor Communication Skills.
- Performance Analysis of Server Infrastructure and Client environment
- Provide day to day operational support of Client and Server systems
- Maintain environment health from vulnerabilities, hardware firmware and software updates.
- Participate in Spring and Fall Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis of issues for Client Server environment
- Work with server, database, storage, network and other cloud administrators in the supporting infrastructure organizations to collaborate, plan on overall support.
- Experience Required:
- Min of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft OS Windows 7,8,10 & Server 2008/2012/2016, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Backup, Infrastructure
- Experience in web technologies and cloud infrastructures?
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, Switches, Routers & Wireless Networking exposure?
- Virtualisation support experience, VMware, HyperV etc
- Multiple site experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
- Work closely with help desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service across multiple sites.
- To take ownership of user problems and projects onsite.
- For further information on this position please contact Gillian Nicholson @ email@example.com or call Gillian on 0906478104