- Reference: D47131
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Kildare, Wicklow
- Category: Sales
Our client, a leading national media company, is looking for a National Account Manager, with proven sales experience. In this exciting and dynamic role, the key focus is developing and selling advertising solutions across their exciting brand portfolio and cross platform media mix, including on air, digital, online and promotions, whilst meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, driving advertising sales across the country, and working closely with each brand programming and production team.
Task management and execution are also very important and include information collections, analysis and communication with internal teams and clients.
Responsibilities, skills and Qualifications
What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow a portfolio of current customers
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing client base
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets as set by the Sales Director
- Meet sales KPI’s as set by the Sales Director
- Develop and manage new customer advertising and cross platform solutions
- Prepare accurate advertising contracts on behalf of the company
- Prepare various reports as required
- Complete all sales related paperwork including reports, traffic, credit applications, CRM etc.
- Adhere to all office policies, including recommended rates and packages
- Attend and completes all aspects of sales training programs
- Assist with special sales related projects that may be assigned
- Stay abreast of competitive conditions
- Consistently strive for best in class delivery
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- Target driven, month in and month out
- Tech savvy
- Brilliant organising skills so you get the most from your day.
- Good at listening and being just as good at asking questions to help clients think bigger
- Fantastic at networking – Spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- A self starter who keeps themselves motivated.
- Have an affinity for number crunching from forecasting your sales to counting your revenue.
- Understanding of the media marketplace
Before you apply, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in B2B field sales
- Experience of media sales (preferable)
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie