Our client is a leading wholesale company based in Cork. They are currently looking for a Multi Drop Van Driver to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. The role of a Multi Drop Van Driver will consist of ensuring all customers are serviced to the highest standard. Being a part of a progressive team who strives for excellence. Set routes and vehicles. Electric pallet trucks are provided for each vehicle.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers in the Munster region.
- To deliver our customer’s orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification.
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load.
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements.
- To build excellent customer relationships.
- Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card.
- Must have a digital tachograph card.
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions.
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion.
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken).
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time.
- Leadership Skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty