Video for this job
Collins McNicholas are recruiting exclusively for Carbery Group, a global leader in food ingredients, flavour, and cheese, as they expand their manufacturing operations in West Cork. These positions will be part of their new Mozzarella expansion.
Call Aisling Lane or Claire Crowley on 021-4809118 for more information
- Blocks of cheese are automatically discharged onto a conveyor when a cycle is complete. Check blocks for correct shape and weight.
- Follow defined work procedures (SOPs) and ensure product is right first time.
- Ensure day codes and label weights being applied are correct.
- Carry out daily sampling of on-line product and check the analysis from previous days’ production to ensure that the products meet specification and standards.
- Operate x-ray detection system and complete hourly checks on same.
- Ensure their area is kept in a clean and hygienic state.
- Keep accurate and timely records and documentation.
- Monitor area, product and process to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Carry out light maintenance duties, as required, in this area to maintain optimum performance.
- Communicate issues to relevant personnel.
- Provide suggestions of continuous line / process improvements.
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings, including daily production meetings.
- Perform other duties as necessary or when requested.
- Ability to understand Operator instructions (both verbal and written)
- Strong commitment to quality, safety and communication
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to perform to a high production standard in terms of productivity, quality and safety
- Good attention to detail
- Pragmatic and solutions-focused
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org