- Reference: SJ46499
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Medical Devices
Our client, a leading medical device company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Moulding Project Engineer on a 6 month contract initially.
- Level 7 qualification in Polymer Technology or equivalent.
- Prior processing knowledge of commodity and engineering thermoplastics.
- Proven ability to introduce and validate injection moulding tools including DQ, IQ, APCOQ, FAT, SAT, and OQ execution.
- Medical device experience with proven ability to compile right first time validation reports.
- Statistical analysis capability is desirable.
- Experience in introduction and validation of moulding ancillary equipment including robots, tote handling systems, dryers and material handling equipment.
- Ability to compile validation protocols and reports.
- Knowledge of cleanroom manufacturing requirements and associated health & safety requirements including CE marking.
- PLC programming knowledge is desirable.
- Shingo, LEAN & SMED experience is desirable.
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment to meet project milestones and to communicate clearly on project progress within the organisation. Microsoft Project experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Excellence desirable.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description, please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!