Excellent opportunity for an experienced moulding professional with knowledge of the medical device industry to join a developing company based in Leitrim. Ideally, they are looking for a candidate who has a third level qualification but will consider someone who does not have a qualification but has a considerable length of experience.
- Primary responsibility to provide Polymer Processing, Tooling, and Engineering expertise for the range of VistaMed products and plastic raw materials.
- Responsible for defining and implementing innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment improvements.
- Keeping up to date with new technological developments and to maintain and develop moulding standards
- To provide Production support and Maintenance Activities as required
- Training and Mentoring of Technicians and Operators as required
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or Science
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Ideally, have experience with CAD systems
- Excellent team player, communication skills and attention to detail
For further information on this role please contact Mark on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!