Excellent opportunity for an experienced moulding professional with knowledge of the medical device industry to join a developing company based in Leitrim. Ideally, they are looking for a candidate who has a third level qualification but will consider someone who does not have a qualification but has a considerable length of experience.
- Primary responsibility to provide Polymer Processing, Tooling, and Engineering expertise for the range of VistaMed products and plastic raw materials.
- Responsible for defining and implementing innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment improvements.
- Keeping up to date with new technological developments and to maintain and develop moulding standards
- To provide Production support and Maintenance Activities as required
- Training and Mentoring of Technicians and Operators as required
- Third level Qualification in Engineering or Science
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Ideally, have experience with CAD systems
- Excellent team player, communication skills and attention to detail
For further information on this role please contact Mark on 071-9142411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org