Our client, a leading biopharmaceutical company, is keen to hire a Moulding Engineer to join their team in Sligo on an initial 12-month contract.
As Moulding Engineer you will provide moulding engineering services to the site, in order to maximise the availability of moulding equipment.
Major Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Technical design making and project planning for new mould tools and processes.
- Integration of new Injection mould tooling and equipment in manufacturing processes.
- Technical oversight on existing lines, investigation yields and quality trends.
- Prepare appropriate CAPA plans and implement per timelines.
- Coordination and analysis of metrology measurements during product development phases.
- Decision-making on mould design and steel adjustments to meet tight tolerances.
- Establish calibration, preventive maintenance and spare parts programmes.
- Will manage and supervise external contractors.
- A relevant technical qualification in engineering/science/moulding.
- Degree level preferable and or relevant experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of moulding, extrusion and/or polymer processes and technologies.
- Previous project/process management, product technology transfer /NPI and validation experience is desirable.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and/or Solidworks is a benefit.
- This role is accountable for supporting a positive developmental culture with the organization while ensuring compliance with Quality policies.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn