- Reference: 46844
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Meath, Westmeath
- Category: Banking & Finance
New Opportunities available within the Financial Services Sector – MIDLANDS BASED positions.
We have a number of vacancies for our client a leading Financial Services Institutions within the Morgage servicing function and contact centres.
Position: ASU Executive – Mortgage Servicing Location
Reporting to the ASU Manager within the Mortgage Servicing Dept. This role will be dedicated to effectively managing a portfolio of mortgage accounts through the Litigation process. Reporting directly to the ASU Manager, the ASU Executive must operate to prescribed business targets and ensure to adhere to CCMA and other relevant controlled policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate can recognise and prioritise key tasks, and be highly detail orientated. Strong communcation skills required and will be liasing with external and internal stakeholders. Candidates will be required to work within a company that has developed core values/ethics that underpins it’s sucess and customer service, strignet compliance and regulations and risk management responsibilities:
- Overall management and responsibility for a dedicated list of mortgage accounts going through the Litigation process from Solicitors instructed to Recovery of Property
- Contact customers by letter and telephone in accordance with the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears (CCMA) and the Mortgage Arrears Resolution Process (MARP)
- Come to arrangement with borrowers, within prescribed parameters
- Recommend strategy and options on your portfolio to senior management
- Attend face to face meetings with borrowers and their professional representatives if required
- Deal with service queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Achievement of Individual and team targets
- Quality and Compliance CCMA
- Returning Accounts to ‘re performing’ status
Key working relationships & Communications Internal:
- Senior Management, Line Managers
- Employees (ASU team), Support Functions, Receiver Team
- Assigned solicitors (legal partners.
- A panel of receivers
- A panel of solicitors
- The Client
Person specification: Skills & Experience
- A proven track record in credit management
- Collections and recoveries experience as part of an Litigation team would be an advantage
- QFA or APA in housing loans
- Ability to work to designated individual and team targets
- IT literacy – high level competence in Microsoft word & excel
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness
- Influencing/Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Communication skills – Interpersonal and Written
- Judgment & Decision-Making
- Team Working
- Sound working knowledge of CCMA, CPC, MARP
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with varied stakeholders to achieve your goals.
- Highly detail oriented.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!