Great opportunity for a Mortgage Advisor to join an established Mortgage Brokerage with head office in Dublin looking to expand its administrative function in Clonmel, Co Tipperary. Currently one of the top 3 mortgage brokers in the country, our client is looking to grow their operation due to a huge increase in the demand for their online switching platform. A great company culture has been instilled in a modern office setting and there is no requirement to carry out any business development such is the inbound demand for their services. This would be an office-based role and would suit those with Brokerage experience.
Interviews to take throughout January so please get in touch for more information and a confidential discussion.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Advising new clients on mortgage options available to them
- Management of the Mortgages processes, preparation, processing and management of mortgage applications with relevant providers ensuring accurate entry of data uploaded to internal/external system
- Tracking of new business pipeline ensuring efficient turnaround of proposal
- Liaising with clients and lenders throughout the mortgage completion process
- Ensuring client files are complete and in compliance with policies and procedures before filing
- Dealing with all administration queries arising on a day to day basis regarding client applications and keep the manager updated on all relevant matters arising and potential sales opportunities
- Provide full administration support in all aspects of new business and for existing client reviews
- Maintain and manage the CRM system and manage the new business pipeline ensuring it is fully up to date at all times
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- APA or QFA essential
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage
- Good technical knowledge of Mortgages
- Knowledge of AML requirements and compliance procedures an advantage
- Strong people person, team player and be able to manage a portfolio of clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Educational support
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jason O'Flaherty.