Our client is seeking an experienced Mobile Product Owner to join their Commercial team.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing organisation with committed and experienced leaders and an evolving product line. This is a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding role, delivering change across mobile assets.
Reporting into the Digital Channel Manager, the successful candidate will help define and shape the mobile app roadmap. The role will require working with the wider Digital and Commercial team to develop, execute, track & report user metrics, test and optimise the mobile assets. The candidate will also liaise with external agencies/vendors and partners as required and keep internal stakeholders regularly updated. The ideal person should be a strong digital native, experience in mobile app management, a strong communicator, proactive, and highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Help define and deliver the mobile strategic and tactical product roadmap, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility and proving its benefits case.
- Work with Change and other relevant teams to assist in delivering large scale strategic business initiatives by owning the mobile asset deliverables as part of the overall projects.
- Become an expert in our Mobile platform.
- Support the development and execution of best in class UX/UI changes to the mobile platform.
- Create detailed requirement documents for key changes to the app.
- Project management of small/medium mobile business changes on behalf of the overall business using agile methodologies.
- Work closely with third party developers and other suppliers to deliver high quality change.
- Support the day to day management of the mobile systems including analysis, developing mitigation plans and escalation of production issues.
- Define, analyse and report on metrics that inform the KPI’s/CSF’s of the product.
- Work closely with other product owners to ensure consistent product delivery across all Digital products.
- Third level qualification and/or equivalent industry experience in one of the following disciplines; business/finance, computer science, technology.
- 3 – 5 years product experience in a digital orientated business, ideally on mobile apps.
- 3 years’ experience in projects using Agile methodology: Scrum / Kanban.
- Comfortable working in a cross functional team.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of mobile applications from the conception of the product to its launch and subsequent maintenance.
- Management of mobile environment platforms such as Urban Airship, Firebase, FCM, Apteligent, Crashlytics, Google Analytics etc.
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools.
- Ability to learn quickly and respond positively to change.
- Ability to multi-task and go the extra mile when projects necessitate it.
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial services sector experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of the life cycle of mobile applications from the conception of the product to its launch and subsequent maintenance
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.