Android Mobile Apps Developer
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Apps Developer (Android & iOS), to play a key role in supporting the development and delivery of a number of key products.
We are hiring for an enthusiastic and talented Android Mobile Apps Developer. The successful candidate will be focused on Android development, however, knowledge of both Android and iOS platforms is an advantage.
- Create compelling device-specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimise the performance of mobile apps
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify, and work through problems
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android technology
- Work alongside application developers to keep development focused on user needs and quality-assure implementation.
- Work alongside wider product and design teams to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Document and test your code, and prepare test scenarios/packages for third-party testing on occasion. Also debugging and issue resolution where the UI is involved.
- Responsible for maintaining design standards
- Using an Agile/Scrum workflow
- Actively participating in development meetings.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Hands-on software development experience building Android Mobile Apps.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Bitbucket / Github
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques.
- Experience sourcing and managing related UI assets (including icons, images, fonts, etc).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org