Mobile Apps Developer (iOS & Android)
We are looking for an experienced Mobile App Developer, to play a key role in supporting the development and delivery of a number of key products.
We are hiring for both Android and iOS development. The successful candidate will be focused on either iOS or Android development, however knowledge of both platforms is an advantage.
- Using an Agile/Scrum workflow
- Actively participating in development meetings.
- Liaising with the technical lead to identify, and work through problems
- Improving processes and keeping up to date with Android/IOS and technology
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Work alongside application developers to keep development focused on user needs and quality-assure implementation.
- Work alongside wider product and design teams to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Document and test your code, and prepare test scenarios/packages for third-party testing on occasion. Also debugging and issue resolution where the UI is involved.
- Responsible for maintaining design standards
- Optimise performance if mobile apps
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience building Android or iOS Mobile Apps.
- Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Excellent testing/QA skills
- Bitbucket / Github
- Knowledge of Espresso will be a plus
- Google Material Design.
- Experience with automated testing tools and techniques.
- Experience sourcing and managing related UI assets (including icons, images, fonts, etc).
- Android SDK
- Android JetPack
- Room (SQLite)
- Addroid UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- iOS SDK
- Kotlin, Swift and Objective-C
- Solid knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
- Experience with Instruments and advanced debugging
- Experience with iTunesConnect, release process
- Experience with Unit/UI testing (e.g. XCTest, Appium, Nimble, OHHttpStubs)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org