DEPARTMENT: Middle Office
Summary of Role:
The role sits at Associate level, within a well-established team consisting of experienced individuals who have worked in all facets of middle office. This role provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with one of the largest European ETF providers.
- Pre-matching of trade details with counterparties.
- Ensure all OTC cash flows are agreed with relevant counterparties and instructed to Fund custodian.
- Communication of executed and pre-matched trades to Fund custodian and to Fund Administrators for inclusion in the NAV calculation process.
- Ensure trading system accurately reflects the fund portfolio positions.
- Maintenance of static data in Portfolio Management system.
- Responsible for resolution of queries received from Fund Custodian, Fund Administrator and Portfolio Manager.
- 3 years middle office experience.
- Good knowledge of Exchange traded funds would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of UCITS funds.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications.
- A good attention to detail is a pre-requisition.