The role will involve upskilling existing teams. The candidate will need to have 2+ years MS Project Online and Sharepoint experience. Must have a recognized relevant qualification. The successful candidate will work within an agile team, they will provide guidance and support to help drive the adoption of Microsoft Project Online within the organization.
- Experience with implementing large PPM solutions on the Microsoft Project Online platform
- Ability to act as a Consultant and Advisor to Business Groups in their use of MS Project Online
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Business Customers in explaining or demonstrating system functionality
- Pro-active in prioritizing and managing your own workload and the workload of others.
- Experience in dealing with multiple different stakeholders on a Project
- Able to anticipate situations and react quickly to issues that arise.
- Knowledge of Agile or experience in working as part of an Agile team would be a distinct advantage
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!