Our client, a leading healthcare company, is keen to hire a Microbiology Operations Technician in Longford on an initial 12-month contract. The Microbiology Operations Technician provides inputs to facilitate quality activities as required.
Major Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Maintain relevant documents and records.
- Provide input into the annual departmental budget.
- Participate in Project and Process improvement activities.
- Monitor the performance of manufacturing processes and implement required improvement activities.
- Maintain and update relevant computer applications.
- Support manufacturing and testing operations as required, adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices.
- Possess a basic understanding of the Quality System, and is familiar with the Quality System Key processes.
- Share knowledge, liaising with colleagues within the team.
- Undertake all training and reviews as required on the Electronic Training Management System -ETMS.
- Complete testing as appropriate for products per procedures and review all data to determine conformance with specifications.
- A third-level qualification in a science or similar discipline.
- Experience in Microbiology is preferred but not essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.