- Reference: AJ46147
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Westmeath
- Category: Bio-Pharmaceutical
We currently have a position for a Lead Analyst at our client site in Athlone.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and manage an off-site Professional Staffing Services team of analytical and sampling staff to ensure that team. The Lead QC Analyst is also the key point of contact for the client on a day-to-day basis.
- Performing routine and non-routine sampling and analysis
- Effectively leading and coordinating the team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Responsible for the development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members.
- Responsible for quality risk assessment of various technical processes.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all relevant documentation and technical data.
- Ensuring at all times that all documentation and laboratory records are up to date and of an appropriate standard. Development of documentation (SOPs, protocols, etc.)
- Leading in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
- Facilitate regular, effective team and client meetings
- A Degree or Diploma in Microbiology or a related discipline is desirable
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience of microbiology laboratory.
- Risk assessment and facilities validation experience is required.
- Please note this role will involve shift work- 2 cylce (20% shift rate applies)
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!