Our client in Mayo, is looking to hire a Microbiology Lead.
- Establish and maintain a fully operational Microbiology Laboratory to analyse samples and relevant equipment and facilities on the site.
- Perform Sterility testing, Environmental Monitoring, Water testing, Microbial Limit testing, Bioburden testing.
- Qualification/Validation of test methods.
- Carry out Quality Control Checks.
- Assist in Laboratory Investigations.
- Trending of Laboratory Data.
- Proactively identify and implement Microbiology Laboratory process improvements..
- Support the Senior Project Director, to ensure the company meets its key strategic objective.
- Assist with the decontamination/fumigation of isolators/rooms/equipment etc.
- Responsible for record keeping to ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Responsible for providing accurate microbiological data.
- BSc in Microbiology or relevant science discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a regulated Microbiology Laboratory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team Player who can collaboratively work with cross-functional groups.
- High energy and resilience level, team building skills and an ability to anticipate and address potential technical issues.
- Strong IT skills i.e. very familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- GMP experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mark Whelan.