Microbiology Laboratory Analyst X 2 - Limerick
We are currently recruiting for fantastic Microbiology analyst opportunities in a life science multinational in the Limerick region. This is a great opportunity for candidates with experience in the pharma, food or med device industry looking for progression in a growing team or perhaps an experienced analyst in the food industry looking to into the pharma industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be involved in a range of techniques across microbiology, environmental monitoring and wet chemistry including:
- Biological Indicators testing
- Endotoxin Testing
- Environmental Monitoring
- Plate Reading
- Plate Streaking /ID
- Total Organic Testing
- Ph and conductivity testing
- Bioburden Testing
- Degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in a gmp environment (pharma, med device, food).
- Minimum of 1 years gmp experience for analyst roles, up to 8 years for level 3 roles. (multiple opportunities)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh.