Microbiology Analysts– Pharma – Cork
Multiple permanent Micro opportunities open in Cork. If you have a minimum of 6 + months of experience in a GMP lab and looking to join a growing and dynamic team then please reach out for more information!
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Performing routine and non-routine analysis, as requested by the Group Leader or customer representative.
- Completion of training records, and ensuring that all records presented for review and approval are at the appropriate standard.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is approached “Right First Time” so as to avoid any re-work or errors.
- Dealing with customer queries and to contact designated personnel with any relevant information or issues relating to test results or the service in general.
- Keeping up to date with any technological or method revisions in their area, ensuring their training is complete and adjusting their work as required.
- Performing second person verification checks as required by the laboratory schedule.
- Performing QC samples in accordance with customer procedures.
- Assisting in the processing of laboratory consumables as required – labelling, acceptance testing.
- Revising SOPs and updating other documentation as required.
- Leading or assisting in laboratory investigations as appropriate.
- Being the SME (Subject Matter Expert) person in their area in terms of queries, information, general systems information.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- BSc in a Science discipline (or equivalent).
- Minimum 6months experience within a laboratory environment with GMP, DP, or micro experience.
- Candidates should have experience in the following:
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Components inspections.
- Media Fills.
- Procedural updates – strong English language/ good tech writing skills.
- Biological indicator testing.
- Protocol executions.
- Systems: Trackwise/LIMS/MODA.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.