- Experience in Sterility, IDs, Bioburden/environmental testing
- Familiar with work practices and documentation requirements.
- Gain an insight into the processes / procedures of the company’s business including customer awareness, lab safety and efficiency.
- Act on their own initiative and to learn as quickly as possible any tests that they are required to do.
- Responsible for gaining proficiency in a certain number of tests/area of testing.
- Perform techniques / tests that they are qualified to do in terms of completed training records and as directed by the laboratory senior.
- Ensure that all documentation and calculations are carried out on time, accurately and legibly
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement
Education & Qualifications:
- A Degree or Diploma in Microbiology or a related discipline is desirable
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Passionate about quality and customer service
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021 4320675 or email email@example.com