Micro Analyst | Cork based | Experience Required |Contact Aisling, P: 00353 21-4320675 or E: email@example.com
If you have 12 months experience in a GMP environment and looking to progress your career in a growing and fast-paced Pharmaceutical organization then keep reading!
I have a number of Micro Analyst positions open in the Cork area. These roles are working within the Environmental Monitoring laboratory. If you have some or all of the skills listed below together with a degree in Microbiology or a related discipline and would like more information, please feel free to get in touch.
- Experience in Sterility, IDs, Bioburden/environmental testing
- Familiar with work practices and documentation requirements.
- Gain an insight into the processes / procedures of the company’s business including customer awareness, lab safety and efficiency.
- Act on their own initiative and to learn as quickly as possible any tests that they are required to do.
- Responsible for gaining proficiency in a certain number of tests/area of testing.
- Perform techniques / tests that they are qualified to do in terms of completed training records and as directed by the laboratory senior.
- Ensure that all documentation and calculations are carried out on time, accurately and legibly
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement
Education & Qualifications:
- A Degree in Microbiology or a related discipline is desirable
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Passionate about quality and customer service
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
Knowledge of LIMS and Trackwise would be a distinct advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org