- Gain an insight into the processes/procedures of the company’s business including customer awareness, lab safety and efficiency.
- Responsible for gaining proficiency in a certain number of tests/areas of testing.
- Perform techniques/tests that they are qualified to do in terms of completed training records and as directed by the laboratory senior.
- Ensure that all documentation and calculations are carried out on time, accurately and legibly
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline
- At least 18months experience within a Microbiology laboratory (and at least 12months working in a GMP environment)
- Microbiology In-Process and Final Product Testing (Bioburden/Endotoxin in particular)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Method Transfer/Validation (Bioburden/Endotoxin)
- Water Utilities Testing
- Method Updates/Report Writing (Micro)
- Knowledge of LIMS and Trackwise would be a distinct advantage
- Possess Strong documentation skills,
- Be passionate about quality and customer service.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org