Video for this job
Our client has numerous opportunities for QC Micro Analysts of all levels to join their expanding team. If you have experience in bioburden, endotoxin testing, and environmental monitoring and you are looking to join a leader in industry please reach out on 021-4809118 or send your CV to email@example.com
- Gain an insight into the processes/procedures of the company’s business including customer awareness, lab safety and efficiency.
- Responsible for gaining proficiency in a certain number of tests/areas of testing.
- Perform techniques/tests that they are qualified to do in terms of completed training records and as directed by the laboratory senior.
- Ensure that all documentation and calculations are carried out on time, accurately and legibly
- Keep their training records up to date and to initiate training as per their training plan where possible when free from work
- Adhere to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that customers’ requirements are fully met and in so doing be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
- Identify any opportunities for improvement of quality and service and work with the team to implement continuous improvement
- A degree in Microbiology or a related discipline
- At least 18months experience within a Microbiology laboratory (and at least 12months working in a GMP environment)
- Microbiology In-Process and Final Product Testing (Bioburden/Endotoxin in particular)
- Environmental Monitoring
- Method Transfer/Validation (Bioburden/Endotoxin)
- Water Utilities Testing
- Method Updates/Report Writing (Micro)
- Knowledge of LIMS and Trackwise would be a distinct advantage
- Possess Strong documentation skills,
- Be passionate about quality and customer service.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org