- Reference: SJ67676
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Longford
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading company in Longford, is seeking a Microbiologist for an initial contract role on a weekend shift pattern.
Primary Function :
Provides inputs to facilitate quality activities as required. Undertake the role and execute daily activities of Technician Quality with some supervision.
· CAPA: Investigates standard complaints. Identifies and prioritizes medical and reportable complaints. Supports ticket trending process and maintains Quality Records. Maintains awareness of industry regulatory standards.
· Communications: Communicate and collaborate effectively within team.
- Documentation: Maintain relevant documents and records.
- Generic Basic Requirements: Provides input into the annual departmental budget.
- Manage Product and Process Improvements: Participate in Project and Process improvement activities. Monitor performance of manufacturing processes and implement required improvement activities. Suggests to manager and implements process improvements within own work area that fosters a culture of continuous improvement. Supports work area processes and product development/improvement projects. Provide Quality support to key processes and product development/improvement projects.
- Management of Computer Systems: Maintain and update relevant computer applications.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in a science (Microbiology)