The successful microbiologist will be responsible for completing Microbiological and environmental testing in line with document procedures, conduct microbiology analysis including Media preparation & Growth promotion test, Water analysis bioburden testing, endotoxin testing & other microbiological tests as & when required.
- Daily microbiology laboratory monitoring and routine media preparation & sterilization.
- Growth promotion test and maintenance of microbial culture, culture suspension for routine microbiological analysis.
- Preparation & execution of microbiological test procedure and study protocol with scientific rationale.
- Disinfectant solution preparation & periodic evaluation of disinfectant.
- Sample collection and testing of purified water / WFI routine samples to ensure compliance with specifications:
- BET (Bacterial Endotoxin)
- Testing of sterile routine and samples of routine bioburden samples.
- Environment monitoring of microbiology laboratory & production facility.
- Complete or ensure completion of all equipment Calibration, maintenance, and operation of lab instrumentation, including pH meter, TOC Meter, Conductivity meter.
- Carrying out investigations on product failures and customer complaints, reporting Non-Conformities and Out of Spec Results to the Quality Control Manager and Production Manager.
- Third level qualification in Microbiology or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and ISO standards relevant to Quality Control procedures, documentation and testing.
- One year previous testing experience in a similar work environment is essential.