- Provide microbiological technical expertise, trouble-shooting, training and support to the
laboratory team in the qualification and execution of method validations, environmental monitoring, water monitoring, and testing including, sterility, endotoxin and bioburden.
- Provide microbiological support to site including process simulations, aseptic processing, laboratory test methods and microbiology method validations.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements will be expected.
- The successful lab manager will provide technical expertise, trouble-shooting, training and support to the microbiology team and the site, and in addition, will liaise with analytical and technical subject matter experts from other sites as well as participate in above site technical forums.
- Third level qualification (Degree) or higher preferred; ideally in Microbiology or a closely related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a pharmaceutical Microbiology Laboratory
- Considerable experience with sterile manufacturing requirements.
- Experience and technical troubleshooting skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org