Metrology Engineer required for a leading healthcare organisation in Waterford. You will be joining a rapidly growing and dynamic organisation.
- Generate CMM (PC DIMS) and Vision Systems (OGP / MITUTOYO) programs
- Generate FIA/OQ/PQ reports for new product introduction and maintain master samples
- Generate capabilities of GR&R studies
- Identify and support new jigs and fixtures required for new product introduction
- Conduct root cause investigations
- Maintain and conduct internal calibrations on specific equipment against documented work instruction
- Maintain calibration database of measuring equipment
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events
- Efficiently engage with and contribute to the metrology and new product introduction teams.
- Support all metrology activities on new product introductions.
- Demonstrate expertise, a will to make process improvements, and to be a point of contact within Metrology.
- Degree in Engineering/Science, preferred Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline.
- 3-5 years experience in quality/metrology engineering role
- Fully competent in quality management standards
- Excellent organisational, communication, computer and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office application, Mini Tab, OGP Smart Scope, PC DIMS experience desirable.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible, committed and results orientated
- Good numerical ability
- Good coordination ability
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin