Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Specialist.
- Coordination of global deployment activities with numerous manufacturing sites and technical teams.
- Understand the regional sites manufacturing requirements, issues and opportunities for optimization and share that information to the iEMS team.
- Develop plans for piloting optimization opportunities and help drive the plant delivery of solutions.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all sites in the region and develop knowledge of each site’s manufacturing processes, systems, integrations and challenges.
- Level 3 support, responsible for regional POMSnet Level 3 support for Ireland.
- Escalating system defects to the vendor and coordinate patches.
- Responsible for Global Systems Audit Readiness for managed systems.
- Assisting manufacturing sites on a global level in troubleshooting complex system errors and issues related to system defects, configurations, infrastructure and interfaces.
- Providing workarounds for system issues impacting day-to-day operations.
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Application experience is required (POMSnet preferred).
- Experience with OSI-PI and other manufacturing shop floor systems is a plus.
- Experience with MES recipe authoring and execution, SQL, Systems Development Life Cycle.
- MES System Configuration, OSI-PI execution, Manufacturing Experience, Application Development, Support Experience, POMSnet, OSI PI (AF/EF, ACE, Datalink), Vendor Management Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org