MES Operations Analyst Job Opportunity
This position will be responsible for the design and configuration of MES, Batch records and equipment data.
- Design and deploy MES system replacing paper based and manual processes.
- Establishes priorities for MES User requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Review of company documentation including SOPs, Batch Sheets and Manufacturing Records.
- Responsible for maintaining MES design documentation throughout the system’s life cycle
- System change control and documents configuration.
- Provide end-user support for the MES including troubleshooting problems on the floor.
- Degree in pharmaceutical, manufacturing or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Knowledge of pharma or biopharma.
- Knowledge and experience of MES.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
For more information please contact Deirdre Sheehan on 061-512270 or firstname.lastname@example.org