Medical Manager – Dermatology
What Can the Medical Manager Expect?
You will be supporting our client’s dermatology therapeutic area. Our client will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions.
You will focus on both the pipeline and existing portfolio products. This is a particularly exciting for time to join the team – there is a pipeline of launch activity in the long-range plan!
What’s the team like?
You will be reporting to the Head of Immunology (Medical), you will be partnering with a well-established team of MSLs and Medical Managers in dermatology, gastroenterology and rheumatology therapeutic areas.
You will also be the key Medical/Scientific functional expert in the cross-functional Brand Team.
- Provide technical / scientific direction and training to the sales force, brand and in-field team members.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to ensure accurate and appropriate completion of country feasibility questionnaires for pipe-line and development studies.
- Support clinical trials (Investigator Initiated Studies, Multi-Country Studies, Post Marketing Observational Studies and phase II-III trials).
- You will conduct Advisory Boards with key experts on medical/scientific topics of interest within dermatology.
- Assist Market Access colleagues with the development of all relevant payer documentation (e.g. HTA, HEOR data etc.)
- Implementing Medical Strategy:
- Support the Medical Leadership in implementing the dermatology medical strategy
- Develop and deliver an annual medical clinical plan (inc. evidence generation and educational initiatives in line with the strategic dermatology business plan).
- Evaluation and Review:
- Evaluate academic trials/protocols for scientific interest and feasibility.
- You will review and approve promotional and training materials, in compliance with the IPHA Code of marketing practice and the relevant legislation.
- Presentation Skills – Dermatology:
- Drive the delivery of clinical education and other scientific strategic initiatives which enhance and improve scientific knowledge and awareness amongst external stakeholders in the field of dermatology.
- Author and deliver scientific presentations to internal and external customers while keeping abreast of relevant emerging scientific/medical data within the literature.
- Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key local external experts in dermatology – there is an expectation of high in-field engagement with relevant stakeholders (approx. 40%).
What does the ideal candidate look like?
The ideal candidate will have a PhD in relevant science discipline with 3 – 5 years’ industry experience in medical affairs within dermatology therapy area. This candidate would have excellent presentation skills along. You need to enjoy working in an innovative and dynamic commercial environment!
Interested? Apply Now!
Send your CV to Collins McNicholas or forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give Blaithin a call on 01 66 200 88 or schedule a time to speak via email: Blaithin.email@example.com
More on Collins McNicholas:
- For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
- Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!