Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Maintain broad knowledge of medical information resources; able to easily access and expertly integrate data and information from various sources to address customer.
- Accountable for identifying new ways of doing business and/or replicate best practices.
- Planning, researching and writing scientifically complex, high quality medical information responses for use by internal business partners to answer external customer questions.
- Expert knowledge of how to analyse and integrate data and information from a broad range of resources and technologies to address complex customer questions in a timely manner.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Pharmacist, physician or university degree in natural science, or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Strong medical writing skills required; able to translate complex medical information.
- Experience in Medical Information an advantage.
- Experience in applying the principles of Evidence Based Medicine in searching, analysing and writing medical information.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Lauren McCarthy