Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Deliver successful implementation of Medical Information Service and business process responsibilities for assigned countries.
- Be the escalation point for operational issues.
- Coordinate staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaise with Human Resources staff.
- Provide development support for direct reports, including Performance Management, Development plan, and Training plans.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff and coordinate bonus, reward and incentive schemes.
- Ensure operational goals and targets are met with best in class processes.
- Partner with Quality and Compliance Team to develop operational improvement plans for employees.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Fluency in French is an essential requirement.
- Advanced/Bachelor’s degree in a medical or natural science discipline.
- 5 years of experience, or Master´s Degree with at least 2-3 years of experience, or PhD/relevant equivalent business experience.
- Licensed pharmacist or natural scientist.
- Some travel may be required to support the business needs
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Lauren McCarthy.