- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers.
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handle of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures.
- Escalate all inquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: French, Italian
- Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers in a rational and empathetic manner.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers’ queries.
- Proactive, analytical, and pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Knowledge of customer center or medical information operational experience.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Lauren McCarthy.