Video for this job
Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture. wir können auch ein wenig deutsch sprechen.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Great opportunity for anyone that wants to join a multicultural and diverse work environment for a 12 month contract or permanent position. Do you have a Bachelors’ degree with relevant customer service experience? Or business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered. Are you fluent in German and English? Then get in touch, I would be happy to talk with you about the role and what it is you are looking for in your next career move. My contact details are at the end of this job specification.
- Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
- Log all queries received via email and assign accordingly between the Medical Information Agents and Analysts
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Maintain and enhance company product and organizational knowledge.
- Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
- MS Office, Sales Force, Veeva
- Interaction Client Phone system
- Customer service experience. Excellent people and communication skills.
- Fluency in English & German language
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
- Proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Able to respond succinctly, objectively, accurately and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers and internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
I am a recruiter that believes the candidate process should be made as easy and as clear as possible. There needs to be consistent communication of the entire recruitment process, so the candidate completely understands where they are in the process. I give full interview preparation; written and verbal before each interview, which is critical. The job searching and interview process are stressful enough, so I hope to make it that little bit easier for you.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia Boyland.