Medical Information Agent - Swedish
Great opportunity for a Bilingual Swedish and English Customer Service Agent to join a leading multinational organisation based in Cork.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Accurately record all medical communication transactions into the medical information database.
- Facilitate the fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Fluency in both Swedish and English languages.
- Bachelor´s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or relevant equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of service centre or medical information operational experience.
- Effective prioritization showing the ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Life Assurance
- Educational Assistant
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jason O'Flaherty.