- Reference: GJ44719 k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Medical Customer Support Specialist with one year’s experience in a regulated environment. Fluent German essential. Fluency in either French, Spanish or Italian would be an advantage. Galway City
- Provide first level support in resolving customer complaints and improving customers experience
- Central source for data regarding product performance that then is used by Marketing, Manufacturing, etc…
- Resolve customer issues in an efficient and timely manner and within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Continually identify opportunities for process and system improvements that will reduce time and increase efficient resolution of customer complaints
- Develop and maintain areas of expertise in product specialism’s required for role.
- Experience in working in a regulated environment and be capable of providing excellent customer support with challenging technical complaints.
- Ideally the individual would have scientific qualification with minimum 1 year experience.
- Fluency in one of the following languages, German, French or Italian. Must be fluent in English.
- Experience in Trouble shooting/Technical query handling essential.
- Communicate technical knowledge to both customers and colleagues as necessary.
- Flexibility to react to the changing business goals.
- Strong IT experience i.e. SAP, CRM package, SFDC etc.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie