Our client an established Irish Medical Business based in East Cork are looking for a Medical Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and accountability is critical. If you are an experienced and energetic team player with a professional attitude, excellent communication and organizational skills this could be a great opportunity for you.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Patient Administration and Management Support, Scheduling Patients and Clinics
- Operational support processing purchase orders, working with suppliers
- Making a positive impression/first point of contact by phone
- “Customer Facing Skills” across phone and In-Person Required
- Administrative Support for Manager
- Answering Phones, Screening, and Redirecting Calls as Appropriate
- General Office Support incl. Filing and Maintaining Paperwork, Correspondence, Mail, Supply Management
- Ad-hoc duties, etc. Feed fish and water plants!
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 3+ years related experience - medical or office administration
- Fluent English (to native tongue level)
- Computer Literate: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sage, Data Entry, Patient Management System Knowledge, File Sharing, etc.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills with attention to detail & ensure follow-up
- Positive attitude takes ownership/initiative, responsible
- Demonstrated problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high level of client service delivery
- Ability to maintain clear lines of communication
- Accuracy with good attention to detail and ability to check own work
- Excels in a fast-paced environment, and meets tight deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.