As a Mechanical Fitter, you will support operations to ensure appropriate standards are maintained to a high degree. The successful Mechnical Fitter will be involved in providing technical leadership & direction on all maintenance and equipment issues with a leading food production company based in Ballincollig, Cork.
- Be highly proficient in the technical fault finding & problem solving of all production machines and automated systems i.e. mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and control systems.
- Support the planning & execution of all equipment maintenance routines on identified equipment within the value streams.
- Minimise downtime on Equipment, through fast response and priority setting.
- Liaise with Production / Engineering department to understand equipment down priorities and eliminate recurring issues.
- Coordinate with other dept. managers to schedule work they require to be carried, and to ensure breakdowns are attended to as a matter of urgency
- Generate / Edit Maintenance procedures.
- Support the relevant preventative maintenance systems on-site as an SME for same
- Supports the maintenance function on internal & external quality systems audits.
- Degree or Senior Trade’s Certificate in Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in an Engineering role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin.