- Reference: GY46061
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Responsible for the production of the estimate/tender/quote submission documentation together with post contract variation evaluation.
- Management of both client and direct staff relationships is an essential part of this role.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Proven ability to manage a team coupled with an excellent bid win ratio are key for the successful candidate
- prepare and analyse costings for tenders
- You will have excellent people management and communication skills in order to motivate and develop staff, together with interacting with both client and customers.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or mechanical trades background preferred – alternatively a qualification in quantity surveying or construction economics with significant mechanical knowledge will be desired
- Shows initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills are a must
- Result oriented.
- Strong personality required to negotiate on cost and contractual issues
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collins McNicholas were honoured to attend the CIPD HR Awards in the Intercontinental Hotel, Ballsbridge on Friday 16th February last as these awards celebrate and reward outstanding achievements in people management and development, honouring the valuable contribution that HR and L&D make to the success of every organisation. What a wonderful lunch event it was […]read whole article
Question I have just taken on my first senior management role, after moving to another engineering firm. I am really enjoying the role. However, I’m in my 30s and a lot of the staff that I manage are older and have been with the company for longer than I have. Some of these staff […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more