Mechanical Engineer- Cork
We are partnering with a leading engineering solutions firm, who are looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer. This is a full-time position based in Cork. As Mechanical Engineer - You will schedule projects, and work closely with customers and other subcontractors to deliver cost-effective technical engineering solutions for their business needs. This role involves a high level of technical responsibility and requires strong mechanical reasoning.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Collaborate with our customers, other engineers, our sub-contractors, our suppliers, and our in-house resources to ensure that all projects undertaken are completed on time, within budget and to the client/customers satisfaction.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to maintaining and keeping record of all process steps.
- Scheduling for projects and resource planning as per client/customer brief
What the ideal Mechanical Engineer looks like:
- 3rd Level qualification, Minimum of level 7/8, in a relevant engineering discipline such as Mechanical, Precision or Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 2/3 year’s experience in an engineering role.
- Be technically minded with a proven ability to problem solve in a mechanical design engineering environment.
- Excellent verbal and strong written communication skills
- Strong ability in reading technical drawings essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.