- Reference: AJ44444
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: International, Mainland Europe
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
We are looking for a mechanical engineer who is willing to push the boundaries of what’s physically possible to almost unimaginable levels. How about moving 6000 kg with an accuracy of 1 mm? Designing new and patented complete machine lines? Or designing engine systems that strive to consume as little as possible fuel without a concession on speed and acceleration? You are working from research, development to design. The focus in this vacancy is on technical challenging projects and the sky is the limit.
What are we looking for?
- A professional with a bachelor or Master in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- A candidate with a passion for 3D CAD design and experience with multiple Cad programs.
- An entrepreneur, driven by a passion to facilitate technological breakthroughs independently.
- A “Can-do” professional able to create verified and validated on-demand solutions.
- A multicultural team player with excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate well with customers, managers and colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Analytical, with excellent organizational skills and a strong results-driven mindset.
- Highly competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Total package of employee benefits
- International Challenge at a high-tech company in the Netherlands
- Work on the most challenging projects for the most challenging companies
- Relocation and integration package
Full specs for review on request, full training provided and excellent support for the relocation!!
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie