- Reference: 47148
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Due to expansion, the client has the following opportunity to become part of their engineering team, a role which will offer a challenging but rewarding career in the design and manufacture of innovative and bespoke equipment in waste recycling and winter maintenance.
The successful candidate will form part of the engineering team, working on new designs, and continuous improvements, producing and maintaining 3D CAD models, manufacturing drawings, and engineering documentation; including BOMs, Assembly drawings, Revision documents, Technical manuals, and necessary Quality documents.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering (preferable Mechanical)
- 3D CAD experience (SolidEdge, SolidWorks)
- Experience working with a Quality Management System e.g. ISO 9001
- Experience with CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
- Understanding of hydraulic systems, and experience in hydraulic design
- Experience with electronic control systems (particularly CAN systems)
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie