We work with a well-established, reputable brand in the vehicle manufacturing industry here in Ireland. They are looking to hire an experienced Automotive Technician to join their vehicle production department.
The successful candidate will be involved in producing newly manufactured vehicles ensuring that all vehicles are manufactured to the company's high standards and built in accordance with the company's established processes.
The Primary Duty is the installation of Vehicle Electronics in new vehicles and will include;
- Installing Wiring Looms
- Installing and connecting ECU Boards
- Installing and connecting audio-visual devices.
- Installing and connecting inverters and USB sockets.
- Connection of Interior Lighting, electric doors, etc.
- The operation of Vehicle Diagnostics and installation of the company's Electrical Program on the vehicle's ECU through the Vehicle PSM.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in an Automotive Technician or Electrician Role
- Knowledge of Fundamentals of Electrical Wiring
- Ability to diagnose electrical malfunctions within automotive systems.
- Ability to install electrical systems and operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and a solution-focused attitude.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022