My client, a well-established medical device company based in Roscommon, is looking to recruit an experienced Materials Manager.
- Effectively manage the purchase raw materials, production supplies and capital equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Work with the Manufacturing Manager to ensure materials are always available to meet planned production schedules
- Work with the technical team to source materials, advise lead times and deliver components on target to meet new product requirements
- Develop relations with key vendors, establish their technical capability and work with them to source and identify new materials, manage potential stock –outs or material discontinuations
- Build and maintain a motivated competent warehouse team
- Manage the receipt of raw materials and supplies in accordance with the company quality system
- Implement and maintain effective stock management and purchasing control systems
- Must have a materials management qualification
- Must have experience working in a similar role ideally in a medical device, pharmaceutical or manufacturing company company
- Must have a strong working knowledge of plastics and plastic processing technologies
- Must have a proven track record in Supply Chain Management Project Planning and Execution
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!