The materials handler will service a number of customers within the Leinster region. In this position, you will support the replenishment of consumables by placing orders with Customer Service, receiving deliveries at goods in, and ensuring that the received stock is put away in accordance with health & safety and site guidelines.
- Pick up Delivery from Depot in Ashbourne.
- Perform Point of use cycle stock count and the investigation of stock discrepancies.
- Facilitate orders for consumable inventory replenishment by entering replenishment orders into the system based on the business requirements.
- Receives inbound deliveries daily.
- Investigate and action delivery discrepancies accordingly.
- Manage inbound deliveries, handling hazardous materials in accordance with health and safety processes, and handling the stock put-away operation.
- Perform all customer site specific tasks as per relevant customer SOW and customer SOP’s.
- Perform additional inventory management related functions.
- Face to face customer interaction daily and assisting in dealing with customer product queries.
- Full clean driving license, ADR license is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or inventory role.
- Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus to deliver excellent customer service.
- Operating skills to use handheld scanners and learn to enter data in various systems as necessary.
- Confident and comfortable working independently as part of a larger team.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Displays a high level of confidentiality.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton.