Master Supply Planner required with 5-7 years experience. This role ensures the supply plan provided to the manufacturing sites meets customer demand while aligning with financial strategy, minimizing expiry exposure and optimizing use of manufacturing capacity and resources.
- Translate demand plan and inventory strategies into executable supply plans and communicate these to manufacturing sites and third-party manufacturers
- Ensure inventory levels at distribution centres are optimized
- Partner with manufacturing sites to resolve/mitigate supply risks and opportunities
- Support allocation of inventory in low stock situations in conjunction with Commercial organization
- Maintain capacity planning tools and parameters to generate accurate rough-cut capacity plan
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive improvement in Site Supply Review process
- Partner with Finance organization to perform monthly financial integration of the supply plan and alignment to LBE process
- Support generation of annual financial plan
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, and Commercial to manage planning of all new product launches and product transfers to/from other manufacturing sites
- Maintain accuracy of MRP system data
- Scenario Planning and what-if capability owner
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. A good understanding of specified functional area. Supply planning · Financial management · Inventory management and optimization · Capacity planning.
- Qualified (or working towards) APICS CSCP (certified supply chain professional) level
- SAP User experience desirable.
- Strong Excel skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.