Master Supply Planner required with 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Qualified or working
towards APICS. Galway city.
- Translate demand plan and inventory strategies into executable supply plans and communicate these to manufacturing sites and third-party manufacturers
- Ensure inventory levels at distribution centres are optimized
- Partner with manufacturing sites to resolve/mitigate supply risks and opportunities
- Support allocation of inventory in low stock situations in conjunction with Commercial organization
- Maintain capacity planning tools and parameters to generate accurate rough-cut capacity plan
- Coordinate, facilitate and drive improvement in Site Supply Review process
- Partner with Finance organization to perform monthly financial integration of the supply plan and alignment to LBE process
- Support generation of annual financial plan
- Collaborate with R&D, Marketing, and Commercial to manage planning of all new product launches and product transfers to/from other manufacturing sites
- Maintain accuracy of MRP system data
- Scenario Planning and what-if capability owner
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. A good understanding of specified functional area. Supply planning · Financial management · Inventory management and optimization · Capacity planning.
- Qualified (or working towards) APICS CSCP (certified supply chain professional) level
- SAP User experience desirable.
- Strong Excel skills
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org