As Master Planner for the organization you will be responsible for generating the Master Schedule, Weekly Production Plan, MRPs and setting the overall production priorities to meet forecast demands.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the Master Production Schedules and Master Requirement Planning across a number key of requirements.
- Assuming a lead role in the scheduling of all key site activities
- Drive new innovations and improvement in the firm’s supply chain function
- Act as a mentor and leader to more junior members of the firm’s supply chain team.
- Work to set metrics for the function and look to meet and exceed them.
- 5+ years in a similar role with an enterprise level manufacturing firm, ideally from the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Expert level SAP skills in requisite Supply Chain Modules.
- A proven ability to work within,guide and lead a high functioning supply chain team.
- The ability to work successfully with other relevant stakeholders from other functions within the company
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!