- Reference: GJ47229 j
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Information Technology
Master Data Specialist with 2-3 years experience with strong data analytics and reporting background with SAP experience. Galway city.
Responsibility is to coordinate the collection, maintenance, accuracy, stewardship, semantic consistency and accountability of the enterprise’s official shared Master Data assets including customers, suppliers, products and Pricing in the core business systems. The Masterdata Specialist works with analysts, internal departments and commercial business units to resolve data issues and carries out Mass data system updates as necessary in line with defined data standards.
- 2-3 years experience within a similar role and have an ERP system experience. Experience with SAP is a distinct advantage
- Excellent data manipulation skills including excellent Excel skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. Additional technical skills in SQL querying, Access and/or Data Analytical tools welcome.
- Strong Excel.
- Excellent analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in data quality improvement
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie